A Senior Project Manager leads integrated digital, offline, and experiential production, and is responsible for their success. At INDUSTRIAL success is defined not only as on time and on budget, but meeting client business requirements in a way that demonstrates creativity. Therefore, strong critical thinking will be required to manage the undiscovered.
The Senior Project Manager initiates, maintains and manages the client's projects at the agency on an ongoing and project basis. They direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned accounts. In this role, the Senior Project Manager ensures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible project management and planning
- Appropriate and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule
- A consistently delivered and delightful creative product.
The Senior Project Manager’s position requires ongoing and in-depth interactions with the following:
- Internal: As assigned, the Senior Project Manager has overall responsibility for leading the client production effort. Within the agency, the Senior Project Manager is the coordinator for the client and works closely with all agency personnel in determining project scope, estimating, planning, executing and monitoring assigned projects and deliverables.
- Orchestrate and execute a project management system that will encompass the needs of the Agency in order to ensure success for our clients and efficiency/clarity for our production team.
- Planning, Analyzing, Evaluating
- Develop workable budgets, work plans, and realistic timetables.
- Collaborates with the Account Team on preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: all assigned creative projects, internal agency projects and assigned new business projects.
- Educates and motivates the account team and manages their needs and expectations.
- Determines project risk on an ongoing basis, escalates issues as needed.
- Evaluate best team makeup and specific vendors for assigned projects.
- Monitors out of scope requests, initiates additional estimates and approvals.
- Provides leadership within the agency and monitors work scope against all variables.
Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
- Monitors all budget and production activity on assigned projects and communicates the status of each project to appropriate agency and client personnel in order to meet project deadlines.
- Act as the team leader on all assigned projects.
- Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel and 3rd party vendor to ensure positive workflow. Escalating exceptions and issues to Director level as required
- Educating clients and managing their needs and expectations.
- Keeping project status reports up to date
- Monitoring and enforcing project constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Drive projects to final stages of completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated.
Project & Product Management
- Manage assigned projects, involved with client projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide and maintain projects status - liaising with 3rd party vendor (video, photo, research, event, etc..), designers and staff to provide accurate updates of project statuses
- Project quality assurance - review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope
- Asset Management, sourcing through final delivery
- Initiates and leads all appropriate project meetings
Financial & Administrative
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects within each client procurement process.
- Creates and maintains all project backup, status reports, production estimates, schedules, overages, technical and production specs, preproduction books and any other associated backup.
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects, monitor actual vs. budgeted costs.
- Manage agency internal projects and assist in preparing materials for creative presentations and meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, and Digital
- Interest in and aptitude for producing creative and marketing solutions
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience as a professional project manager in an agency or production environment (digital, production, post)
- Experience in Integrated marketing
- Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms and project management systems
- Great project management abilities in a leadership role
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to Multitask within various projects and at the same time maintain a satisfactory standing with employer demands
We offer attractive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance, and 401(k) matching. Our Industrial culture also enjoys the countless benefits, perks, and professional development opportunities. You can view the complete list of perks and benefits on our website www.weareindustrial.com.
Born industrial and raised digital, we excel at helping class-leading brands throughout the supply chain be better marketers and sellers of industrial products and services. In 2015, 2016 and 2017 accolades like Best Places to Work, Best in Tech and, Inc. Magazine Fastest Growing Companies served to validate our work and potential. Despite our growth, we remain determined to maintain a perfect balance of smaller agency sensibilities with vast agency resources. We value life/work balance and promote a positive, family-friendly atmosphere with ample opportunity for growth and development.
Industrial focus, command of technology, and insistence to field the very best and brightest people enable us to plan, design, execute and measure strategic brand and business growth strategies. Leading industrials like ITW Dynatec, Red Kap, Motion Industries, NIST, Baldor ABB, Coats, ExxonMobil, PAM Transport and The National Association of Manufacturers count on us reach their target audiences wherever/whenever/however they live online and off.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Industrial Strength Marketing, Inc. (INDUSTRIAL) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.